Purpose of the Role:
Our growing company is seeking to hire a sales executive who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales.
You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of sales by tracking sales goals, meeting individual targets, and facilitate the onboarding of salespeople.
Main Duties Include:
- Generate leads through various channels, including outbound prospecting and relationship building.
- Qualify leads and convert them into sales opportunities.
- Conduct sales presentations and demonstrations to show products benefits to clients.
- Negotiate and close sales deals, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to align sales efforts with marketing campaigns.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities and report on sales performance.
- Stay updated on industry trends and competitor activities to identify new business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to work cross functionally, engaging in all stakeholders of a campaign and ensuring it’s delivered on time and to a high standard
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- Strong negotiating & bargaining skills.
WORKING AT CHALÉ
- Demonstrable passion and understanding of the Chalé brand and vision
- Be focused and in line with achieving your objectives
- Facilitate collaboration and support your team across a variety of projects with different timelines and urgency
- Be proactive
- Attend meetings, including project-specific, and company-wide updates, managing your time wisely
- Be adaptable and ready to work in a fast-paced environment
- Participate in personal development programs
Note: This job description could change and evolve over time to meet the needs of the business.
- Guest Pass for you and your friends to Chalé events.
- Merchandise from collections
- Career self-development opportunities